How To Get Rid Of Moles Without Surgery
Moles are black or brown marks on the body which range in size. Moles are present on the skin and can grow anywhere in your body. Moles are mostly harmless and don’t affect your body in any way. While most moles are harmless, some can be very dangerous and can contain cancer. You should consult a doctor about learning the condition and type of your mole. If the mole is harmful to you then it is better that the doctor removes it. But if it is harmless then there are many remedies you can try to remove the mole yourself, however, remember these remedies are known to work but not verified.
Should You Use The Home Remedies To Remove The Mole Yourself?
Whether you should try to remove the mole yourself or not depends upon the nature of the mole. If it is harmless in nature then you can do it, but if it is cancerous then it is must that you see a doctor to remove it. The doctor can remove it by surgery which involves two methods:
- Cauterization – the doctor cuts a part of your skin containing the mole and then cauterizes the skin.
- Sticking – the doctor cuts under and around the skin containing the mole then stitches the skin to shut the wound.
Are There Any Risks In Removing Moles At Home?
As mentioned above, these moles removing remedies are unverified, but of course they have worked for someone that is why they are here. Although it could have worked for some, it may have some other effects on your skin so attention and knowledge is must. Surgery is a known and verified way of removing a mole from the skin and since you will always go to a good doctor, it is safe as well. If you know that your mole is not harmful then you can try the remedies, but first take a look at some important points:
- Mole is not considered a hideous thing. Depending upon its size, people hardly notice it. Even if it is big, it depends upon whether it looks good on you or not. If the mole is harmless and improves your looks then removing it is not a very good idea. You can look at many celebrities and how their mole doesn’t affect their looks at all.
- If you have a mole on your face that you want to remove with these home remedies then stop. First you need cover your face in case the remedies have some bad effects on you that can ruin your face even further. The mole cannot look more ugly than a messed up face.
- If you are going to try one of these mole removal remedies then first try it on a mole that is not visible. This way you will know exactly how effective or ineffective the treatment is for you. If things go bad, you can always hide the marks. You can also try to remove smaller moles first. If successful, move to bigger ones.
Here are the methods for removing your mole without the need of surgery:
Baking Soda And Castor Oil
- Take small quantity of baking soda and add some drops of castor oil over it.
- Apply the paste on the mole and leave it on for the night.
- Keep applying the paste for several days until the mole is gone.
- Take 5% iodine solution and put a drop on the mole 2 times a day. One time in the morning and one at night. Wrap the mole with a bandage.
- The mole will start to go away in a week. Be cautious! Iodine is toxic if taken in large quantities, use it carefully to only apply on the mole. Wash your hands after using and do not swallow it.
- It might not be available in your area, but if you can get your hands on it, it is very good for mole removal.
Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV)
- It doesn’t cost much and it can be used to remove mole without leaving any scars.
- Take a cotton ball and drop few drops of apple cider vinegar on it. Place the cotton ball on the mole and tight it up with a bandage. Keep the bandage wrapped for an hour. Continue to repeat this process until the mole is gone.
- Peel a banana and put the peel on the mole so that it’s inside part is on the mole. Keep doing it for several days until the mole dries up and falls off.
- This method will take a month or several weeks to work.
- Take a grapefruit and squeeze it to bring out its juice.
- Put this juice on the mole few times in a day.
- Cut a strawberry in two and apply it on the mole.
- In few days, the mole will start to disappear.
Mole Removal Cream
Mole removal creams can be used to remove a mole, but you should be careful when using them. First they cost more and they might even leave marks behind. Make sure to read the products review to see how much effective it is in removing moles.
If you want to get rid of warts, then continue reading below:
Ten Ways To Remove Warts
Warts look like solid blister and can grow on your body because of Human Papilloma Virus (HPV). HPV has over 100 types and they affect people depending upon their immune system. Most common type of wart is harmless, but some can develop medical problems. Warts can be transferred from one person to another since they are caused by a virus. If one appeared on you, it could cause more to appear on your body. Warts usually go away in a month, but some can last for years. If warts are troubling you then you can use this method to get rid of them. Unlike mainstream methods, these methods are home remedies that you can do right now.
Banana contains a proteolytic enzyme just like milkweed which removes the wart.
- Peel a banana.
- Scrape the inside of the banana peel.
- Apply it to your wart twice a day.
- Wash your hands afterwards as the virus can spread.
- Keep doing it daily until the wart disappears.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is used as remedies for many things. Although it doesn’t kill the virus, it can completely remove the wart which hopefully it takes the virus with it. It cuts the wart from the core, so it doesn’t reappear again soon.
- Take a cotton ball and soak it in apple cider vinegar.
- When it is completely soaked, let the excessive liquid fall out before you apply it.
- Put it over your wart then wrap it with a cloth.
- Keep it in place during the night.
- Do this every night until the wart is gone.
Milkweed is a wild plant that is found in many places. It is toxic so only use it to cure the wart and make sure no one eats it especially children and pets. Milkweed contains a proteolytic enzyme that is thought to “digest and dissolve” the wart.
- File your wart.
- Pick up some leaves of milkweed and squeeze their stem to release sap.
- Apply sap on your wart, but make sure it covers it whole.
- Do this until wart disappears.
- If you however feel irritation or rash, clean your skin with water and don’t use this method. Also, if you have sensitive skin then this method is not for you.
Get Your Basil On
Basil has anti-viral components. It can remove the virus developing the wart, making the wart and virus both go away.
- Fill a cup ¼ with basil leaves.
- Crush the leaves with something until they are mashed and juice comes out of it.
- Apply it to your wart and cover it up with a bandage.
- Change bandage and reapply until wart is gone.
- If you like you can increase the amount of basil leaves.
- The wart will usually go away in 1 or 2 weeks by this method.
There is milk found in dandelions that is effective in removing warts.
- Take out the milk from dandelion by pulling of the head.
- Rub the milk on your wart.
- Wrap it up with a bandage.
- Do this daily 2 times until wart is gone.
Utilize Vitamin C
Vitamin C is known to kill the virus spreading warts. You can find it directly in a Vitamin C tablet, but you cannot use it directly so it needs to be mixed with some liquid. Lemon does the trick well.
- Take the Vitamin C tablet and crush it.
- Take a lemon and combine its juice with the crushed tablet to make a paste.
- Apply the paste to your wart and cover it with a bandage.
- Apply daily.
- You can also use water instead of lemon juice.
Slather Honey On It
You will need organic Manuka honey for this method. This honey is harvested in New Zealand so make sure from whomever you are getting it, it is the right thing. The honey can kill the wart by taking away its oxygen. It works like the “Duct Tape Occlusion Therapy”, but it is better and don’t have side effects.
- File your wart.
- Cover it with layer of honey.
- Wrap it up with a bandage.
- Keep the bandage on for 24 hours.
- Change the bandage the next day.
Stick A Needle In It
This simple trick is very effective, and it makes your body attack the virus on its own without need of external help. What you need to perform this method is a needle. You will poke the wart with the needle, this will then alert the body that something is wrong in that area and it will attack the virus hiding in the wart.
- First ice the wart until it becomes numb.
- Hold a sharp needle over fire to make it infection free.
- Poke your wart with it. Poke all over it rather than holding it in one place.
- Dispose of the needle and wash hands.
- Then wait your body to attack the virus itself and soon the wart will go away.
Rub It With A Potato
Rub your wart with a potato. It is one of the natural methods for removing a wart. Science doesn’t back up this theory, but people have used it for centuries. For fun you can bury the potato after you have rubbed it. 2 weeks later dig it out and it will develop a wart on it.
- Peel a potato.
- Cut round slices of it.
- Rub it on your wart three times a day.
- Also, you can wrap the potato on the wart with a bandage for a day.
- Change bandage and repeat until wart is gone.
Soak In Pineapple Juice
Pineapple juice has special enzyme that can dissolve the wart. It also softens the wart, but it stings at first.
- Place pure pineapple juice in a container.
- Soak your wart in it.
- Let it soak for 3 to 5 minutes.
- After that, pat the wart area completely dry.
- Repeat 2 – 3 times a day.
These home remedies for removing warts are effective and do the job in 1 – 2 weeks.